Costco Tequila is alcohol that comes with super-authentic quality along with great deals. It offers you big discounts and a huge range of choices, choosing the best tequila for yourself. As sometimes you want to enjoy Costco tequila with your friends or family on weekends or maybe on any occasion, you should have the best one. And that’s why we are here to help you in choosing the best along an affordable budget.
Keep reading to find out the best Costco tequila, as we are going to share the 10 best Costco tequila with you so that you can pick up which one you like. So, let’s dive into it.
Who makes Costco’s Kirkland Brand Tequila?
If you look deeper at the label, then you will notice that the Costco Tequila says that “created by Fabrica de Tequilas Finos.”So, you can check the ingredients and makers before you buy if you are more health conscious.
What type of Tequila do they sell at Costco?
If you are looking for exceptional taste at a reasonable price then it is somehow worth buying.
Costco retails offers you three different Tequila expressions:
- A Blanco Tequila.
- A Reposado Tequila
- An Añejo Tequila.
Top 10 Costco Tequila:
Below is the list of the top 10 Costco Tequila, you can check them out to pick the best one for you.
1. Casamigos Reposado:
- Average Price: Its average price is $59 for 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: Its Distillery is Diageo.
Why it is liked? People love Casamigos Reposado because of its taste which is agave in nature. It contains the taste of smoke and oak. This is the best bottle for sipping.
2. Herradura Ultra Anejo Tequila:
- Average Price: Its price is $63 for 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It has Brown-Forman Distillers.
Why it is Liked? Herradura Ultra Añejo is one of the most flavored and smoothest tequila. It is a blend of coconut, pineapple, and vanilla. Maybe it is not a super ideal drink but still, it is addicting when you use it as a mixing base.
3. Corralejo Tequila Reposado:
- Average Price: Its average price is $33 for 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It is El Tequila Grande de México.
Why it is Liked? Reposados are not used as a mixing base but it is quite the best kind of tequila. It has stone fruits, agave, spice, and also oak.
4. Don Julio 1942:
- Average Price: Its average price is $188 for 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It is Tequila Don Julio.
Why it is Liked It? Don Julio 1942 is a premium tequila that was created nearly two and a half years ago. It contains nougat and caramel along with vanilla.
5. Patrón Reposado Tequila:
- Average Price: Its price is $ 57 for 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It has Hacienda Patrón Distillery.
Why it is Liked? This reposado from Patron has a light smooth freshness which is liked by people mostly. It has raw agave taste. It contains pina fruit which is almost like Blanco.
6. Kirkland Signature Silver Tequila:
- Average Price: Its price is $27 for 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It is Corporate Distillery Santa Lucia.
Why it is Liked? It is liked by people because it is affordable and pure agave. It contains apples, citrus, and pear. Its scent is so nice because as agave in it.
7. Don Pilar Anejo Tequila:
- Average Price: Its average price is $43 for a 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It is Tequila Don Pilar.
Why it is Liked? Don Pilar Añejo is the one that is liked by most people as it has a smoothness that gives you a feeling like an extra añejo. It contains agave along with caramel, vanilla, oak, and almond which makes it a perfect bottle.
8. Don Pilar Extra Anejo Tequila:
- Average Price: Its price is $165 for a 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It has Tequila Don Pilar distillery.
Why it is Liked? People love its añejo variant taste. It is made 3 years ago and still, it is liked and loved by people due to the añejo. Vanilla and butterscotch together give you the perfect taste. It contains an oily texture but with a smooth and light body which makes it fit for sipping.
9. San Matias Reposado:
- Average Price: It has an average price of $16 for a 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It has Casa San Matías distillery.
Why it is Liked? First of all, it is affordable along with super taste. It has a great aroma of agave and citrus making it a super drink to sip. It contains caramel, allspice, pepper, and spicy chocolate flavors.
10. Herradura Reposado Tequila:
- Average Price: It has an average price of $47 for a 750ml bottle.
- Distillery: It has Grupo Industrial Herradura distillery.
Why it is Liked? Herradura tequila has an aroma of vanilla, citrus, and aromatic agave which give it an outstanding choice for people. In its initial taking, you may feel a bit dry taste but after that, it has a nice taste. It has a transition from fruity to sweet flavor taste leaving a butterscotch taste at the end.
Is Costco Tequila any good?
It has a nice margarita. It is 100% agave tequila for only $18.99 for a 1.75 ML bottle. There is no other good alternative to this alcohol has been introduced. So, yes, tequila is a good one whatsoever.
How much does Costco Tequila cost?
Kirkland tequilas start at the price of $24.99. It will provide you with great taste and price as expected from Costco. You can also try it to develop a nice good taste.
We have shared the prices of all the best Costco tequila with you. You can check all the above-mentioned details of each one and pick according to your budget and taste. We have listed from top to bottom different Costco tequila to make it easier for you to opt for. You can enjoy their taste with your friends and family on weekends or maybe whenever you want. If you like this content, let us know in the comment box below. We would love to hear from you to make it even more informational for you.